Highlighted

Animate not allowing for input

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to have anything work inside of animate. Once I select a canvas size, I am unable to draw or select tools, or change the color of fill. It does not say that that the program is not responding within task manager, so I am unsure of the issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and even installing an older version of the program. Any help to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate not allowing for input

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to have anything work inside of animate. Once I select a canvas size, I am unable to draw or select tools, or change the color of fill. It does not say that that the program is not responding within task manager, so I am unsure of the issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and even installing an older version of the program. Any help to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post from the Get Started forum to the Program Specific forum.

If this is in Error please state the exact Adobe program you are asking about.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 0