• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

animate not saving files

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so, I remember saving files (I did check to make sure there wasn't an apostrophe beside the file name)

animate decides to screw me over and take the progress from those files, and mark them as recover_untitled

does anyone else experience this, and how do I fix it??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

So you're saying you can never save a file? Every single time you create a file, work on it, and save it, it always deletes the file and makes it a recovered untitled file and then deletes it? Where are you saving the file? In your Documents folder?  On the Desktop? It's not really clear what's going on with your machine and without the clear details it's hard to help you. What version ARE you using? What OS? Computer specs would be helpful too. Either way, I would uninstall it and reinstall it

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is lost is lost if it didn't save or save it to a recovery file. But maybe you need to upgrade or uninstall and reinstall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you're saying you can never save a file? Every single time you create a file, work on it, and save it, it always deletes the file and makes it a recovered untitled file and then deletes it? Where are you saving the file? In your Documents folder?  On the Desktop? It's not really clear what's going on with your machine and without the clear details it's hard to help you. What version ARE you using? What OS? Computer specs would be helpful too. Either way, I would uninstall it and reinstall it and if you by chance happen to be using an older version of Animate you should upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines