Highlighted

animate not working

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a touch screen monitor, but whenever I try to paint or draw something, the app doesn't registure and it just draws a line straight to the bottom of the screen. It used to just have a delay until it registured, but the shape tools work fine with it and Photoshop works just fine. It's just Animate CC

TOPICS
Error, Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

animate not working

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a touch screen monitor, but whenever I try to paint or draw something, the app doesn't registure and it just draws a line straight to the bottom of the screen. It used to just have a delay until it registured, but the shape tools work fine with it and Photoshop works just fine. It's just Animate CC

TOPICS
Error, Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've discovered it has something to do with my Pen Tablet app on my Huion moniter. For some reason the apps are conflicting somehow

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there's a conflict in Windows with drawing tablets due to a screen magnification feature/setting. Look into "WinTab" and Windows Pen settings. There may be a system display setting that you need to change.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2019 1