Highlighted

Animate on a Lenovo Laptop issues

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Adobe Animate on my Lenovo Laptop, but I am running in to a few issues. I can't save my preferences in Animate.. It works for a short time, but doesn't remember them soon as I re-open a project in it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate on a Lenovo Laptop issues

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Adobe Animate on my Lenovo Laptop, but I am running in to a few issues. I can't save my preferences in Animate.. It works for a short time, but doesn't remember them soon as I re-open a project in it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was moved to the Animate Forum

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no reply. Please advice how to solve this problem. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for my delayed response because I am on vacation. Please send your Adobe ID, location, and phone number, and the URL of this post to dl-webpm1@adobe.com. We will request an agent to get in touch with you. You can also contact our tech support team directly using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2019 0