• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate or After Effects

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to create a simple dashbord with three numbers and percentages that are updated regulary. I would like the numbers to have a simple count up animation as they are updated and I am hoping that the graphic can be populated with content from a database so thatwhen the database is updated, the graphic udates automatically. This will be displayed on a web page.

Before I begin the process of building this, I am wondering if this would be a better project for Animate or After Effects. My guess is that Animate would suit it better since it is essentially a simple app.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's just a simple count up, it may be easier just to build a small HTML/CSS/Javascript application. If it's going to have a good bit of animation, Animate would be well-suited for the task. You can have the app pull in live values from the database (via javascript) and would not have to update it manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines