• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate preview issues

Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have the problem, that when I publish my video sitebar and want to test it offline (opening the html file) I can not take any click actions (like sound buttons or clicktag). When I open it in the animate preview (strg + enter) it's working. Also when I test it live on the server. 

What can I do?

Anyway, I have another problem with my animate preview (strg + enter). I binded a video and a background picture with code, so it's not in animate but in the folder where all the other files are. Everything is working fine until I want to test it with the preview. It's always loading the first video/picture I put in the folder, but when I change it, it's not the current one but the one that was in the folder first. 
When I test it offline or on the server it's working. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Help is much apprechiated! Thank you everyone in advance.

TOPICS
Error , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Browsers block interactivity with Canvas elements unless run from a web server. When you test from Animate, it actually sins up a temporary web server to get around this but opening the HTML directly from file system will break stuff. Browser technology limitation 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer!

What I don't understand is, that normally it works offline and online. In other sitebars I created I can test the clicktag either with the html or the preview always...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines