Highlighted

Animate Projects

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a book or projects I can have a student do for Independent Study. I have a class that covers the basics, but he would like to do more.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate Projects

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a book or projects I can have a student do for Independent Study. I have a class that covers the basics, but he would like to do more.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 03, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out Joseph Labrecque videos on youTube. He is amazing!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2019 0
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if he's looking for a general book, use google to search.  if there's something specific he wants to focus on, what is it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2019 0
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kglad​ said. What specifically  is he looking to study? Animation? ActionScript? Developing games? Apps? etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would have to be curriculum based as I would have to turn in a proposal to his administrator to have it approved. I am thinking project based with grading rubrics would be best. He would like to work on Animations. Like I said he has had the basics would just like some projects to further his skills.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2019 0
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's no one book that covers everything well, afaik.

saying "He would like to work on Animations (sic)" isn't specific enough.  or maybe it is.  does he just want to learn how to use the drawing tools in animate?  if so, almost any general animate books will cover that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2019 0
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many tutorials are available for free but if you want tracking of lessons, then you can get a Lynda or Udemy's subscriptions that will give you tracking of lessons. Udemy has specials now for $9.99 I think and you can browse their library to see if the specific course is what you want.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2019 0