Highlighted

Animate's future with AIR

Enthusiast ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe.

I'd like to know how you see Animate and AIR's future together now that Harman has acquired AIR.  Will you still offer to compile AIR apps through Animate as long as Harman keeps developing AIR?

Preran​, do you know anything about this?

Like I mentioned in another post, there is no change to the AIR-Animate workflow. The team is working with Harman on the way forward,

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate's future with AIR

Enthusiast ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe.

I'd like to know how you see Animate and AIR's future together now that Harman has acquired AIR.  Will you still offer to compile AIR apps through Animate as long as Harman keeps developing AIR?

Preran​, do you know anything about this?

Like I mentioned in another post, there is no change to the AIR-Animate workflow. The team is working with Harman on the way forward,

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am checking with the team and will get back as soon as I have a response.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2019 3
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2019 5