Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate Sprite Sheet extra pixels

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my export for sprite sheets constantly add pixels and the rows go off resulting in only 3 frames fitting on the top row etc (I need a firm 4x4).
I generate the stuff for unity and need a regular grid.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

I would have thought that Unity could cope with any spritesheet, but in any case, look in the options where it says Algorithm. Change that from MaxRects to Basic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have thought that Unity could cope with any spritesheet, but in any case, look in the options where it says Algorithm. Change that from MaxRects to Basic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, just posted about the same issue. Yeah it's really annoying. What I do now is to create a box of a specific size in the symbol, generate sprite sheet into Unity and check how I can compensate for it by adding/subtracting pixels in pixels, offset and padding. Then, when I'm done I make the block invisible in the symbol, generate sprite sheet again into Unity and slice it in the same way as before. Does that make sense? It's kind of hard to describe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines