• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate trial breaking files

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently downloaded the trial version of Adobe Animate to finish some AS3 projects from a few years back, had no issues until today on the last day of the trial when the file I was working on broke despite no output or compiler errors.

I couldn't identify the problem so I tried opening an earlier iteration to find it had the same problem, checking all my animate files none of them would work, even finished ones I was 100% sure where bug free and worked fine only hours ago.

Is this a known problem with adobe trials and will upgrading to the paid version fix it?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Animate trial version has all the capabilities of the full product. As far as I know, the behavior you describe isn't usual. When you say your file doesn't work, can you provide us with more details on what exactly goes wrong when you open the file? Do you see an error message, or does the file just not open?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response, when I try to test the file (a game) its appears as a loop of the first few frames (which appears if there is a piece of broken code) despite outputting no errors.

I created a new file and added a new symbol and a very simple piece of code to test and that had the same problem, so it appears AS3 is not working at all currently.

My trial has run out now so I'll have to get the full version, I'll update this if that fixes the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do let us know after your observations after you have the subscribed version installed on  your computer. We will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines