• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate Tutorials

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tutorials for Adobe Animate need review and updating. While I was able to follow the Photoshop Tutorials with such precision and little effort, the tutorials for Animate are hard and cumbersome. For a start the interface is different from what is presented in the videos and functions do not react in the same way. For example, applying a linear gradient colour as instructed in the second video of Create a 2D character animation (Create the Scene).

It would be helpful if you could review this and advise how to apply the linear colour as in the video and provide appropriate notes for each section, as you have done with the Photoshop Tutorials – which were very good. The notes that are provided in the Animate tutorials are brief and ineffective.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can someone from Adobe get back to me about my query.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the tutorial you are specifically asking about?

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/how-to/create-2d-animation.html?playlist=/services/playlist.helpx/pr...

One thing to consider, Animate CC has been evolving a lot lately and since it has been around for over 2 decades, there are more tutorials in the wild that have outdated UI. But most of the features remain the same. Updating them all is a valid request, but not always practical or easy to keep up with.

I'm thinking that is not the tutorial in question because I'm not sure what "linear color" means. If you mean how to apply a color to a "line" or a "stroke" use the Ink Bottle tool (S). If you are asking about "Linear Gradients" that's totally different. Let us know.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was referring to the linear gradients. But I figured it out so it's no longer a problem. Thanks. I still feel the tutorials could do with better notes attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines