Highlighted

animate won't export as mov file

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'mtrying to export video of a sequence on png files as an mov file but when I export video/media it exports nothing to the output folder. when I select export movie there is no opton for a mov file. please help as this has never happened to me before animate used to handle this just fine

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

animate won't export as mov file

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'mtrying to export video of a sequence on png files as an mov file but when I export video/media it exports nothing to the output folder. when I select export movie there is no opton for a mov file. please help as this has never happened to me before animate used to handle this just fine

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2020 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide us with more info on the kind of file that you are trying to convert, and the software you are using for conversion?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 0