• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate won't export .mov but can save to .swf

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an issue at first was animate cannot create a swf file when it previously could, theres no preview or anything. Then I tried doing it myself in the publish setting and it now has a preview and the swf file was saved. Then when I tried to export it to quicktime video it still says it cannot create a swf file. Plz help

TOPICS
Error , Import and export , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Is this happening with all the fla files or file specific ? If it's file specific, could you please share the file to investigate ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's weird because when I create a new file, with one layer it works fine and it can be saved as swf. But when I add other layers it just can't be saved as a .swf file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When ever I save a fla file and then exporting it it won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the link to my file. Whenever I save a project, the swf cannot be created, but when I don't save it can.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gEVBjz2veA2Mhy2RYe3pQoyNF4EZoJM0/view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the file - but it's working at my end. swf/quicktime file gets generated on  test movie & export video.

Could you please provide me a little further information -

1. You mentioned 'it now has a preview and swf file is saved' - what exactly are you trying ? Is it 'test movie' or 'export video' or anything else ?

2. Animate version number and OS (Windows or Mac ?)

3. Any warning / error on screen ? If yes, what is it ?

Alternatively, a screen recording capturing the steps you are trying (from working unsaved doc to saved doc with issue) would really help to investigate this faster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines