• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate won't publish .JPEGs anymore

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a project in a HTML5 canvas.

I go to the publish settings and select sprite sheet, with both .png and .jpeg enabled.

Normally when I hit publish, and go to the destination folder I will find my .html, .js, .png and .jpeg for the project.

But for some reason, Animate won't create the .jpeg anymore and I'm left with only the .png.

Which doesn't contain the all of images for my project. And when I go to double-click my .html to check my project, nothing loads and it's just blank. 

I did update Animate today since Creative Cloud notified me. I guess the update must have broke something since this worked fine yesterday before I updated.

Is this just an issue for me or is it happening for anyone else?

How can I solve this, is it possible to roll-back to the previous version before the update?

EDIT: I went back to the previous version and now everything works again

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This seems to be a known issue in v20.0.3. Hopefully they push out a fix soon!

As you've stated, rolling back to v20.0.2 will give you the desired results (ie. not broken!).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines