AnimateCC 2021.01 Canvas BUG: Edit Frame Label Name = Frame Label Disappears?

Engaged ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get a load of this:

Anyone else having this issue? How do you get it to stop?

Since I can't link to the video placed on my own server (...which would be a Valid Video URL), I had to put it on YouTube for the whole world to see. 

TOPICS
Error, Product issue, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to repro this and couldn't. What version of AnCC are you running? OS X or Win? What kind of AnCC document are you creating?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

v2021.01, Canvas Win10.

Since I create frame labels in serial DS1A, DS1B, DS1C etc... I copy and paste a frame that contains the label DS1, then add the A, B, C, etc... it beats typing them out for every frame I want labeled; it's quicker. 

Or, so I thought. 

Thanks. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to repro using a Canvas doc and couldn't - but I'm on Mac at the moment - I can test on Win but not for a couple days. One suggestion; Type out your frame label in the first blank keyframe in a new layer dedicated to frame labels only, hold down option and drag this keyframe to a new frame. It should duplicate the frame label - now try and edit the label name.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines