• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animated picture?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to create an animation using a blank black line master picture and colour it in step by step. I dont want  to change slides but i would like the picture to show the process. I dont want hands in the pic, just the colouring in of the image from the beginning to the end in steps.

What is the best product to use for this technique and do you know of any adobe 'how to' videos? thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe animate would work for that but the answer to your question depends on where you want to deploy the finished product; the internet, mobiles, installed on macs or pcs etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kristy

"I dont want hands in the pic", that sounds like your are doing this colouring on a real space (physical) picture and not something digital on a computer. On an easel or studio table.

So you would have to fix your line master picture firmly on some surface, easel or wall and install a camera and lights for an even lighting of your progressing picture and for each progress step you make a (digital) photo. Best with an electronic remote control for the camera, so that you can focus on your colouring and not have to touch the fixed camera for each photo.

Then having all photos as a sequence you want to connect them to a video with a certain interval duration for each photo, depending on how fast or slow you want the progress being shown.

This process, editing all photos to a sequence could be done in Animate, but actually it sounds more like something best done with a video editing app like Adobe Premiere Rush, Adobe Premiere Elements or even Adobe Premiere Pro.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines