• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animated SVG

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a simple animation in Adobe Animate. I would like to export this animation as an animated SVG to put it on a website. 

I have exported it with 'Export Movie' and as File Format I chose 'SVG Sequence'. I get all the frames (360 frames for a 12 seconds animation in 30fps) of the animation in SVG, but I am not sure what I should do with those.

Main question: I would like to create an animated SVG with the animation I've created in Adobe Animate.

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been creating animated SVGs for a platform and I believe there's a HUGE need for animated SVGs as a publishing platform in AnCC. What AnCC File > Export > SVG Sequence does is create static SVGs of every frame. But this is not useful at all for SVG based animation. I currently use this:
https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.7232.animated-svg-exporter.html

It's not perfect because there's a bit of trial and error. If you have tweens, convert them to keyframes! Make sure ALL layers are UNLOCKED! Then run the exporter. It's glitchy but I was able to use it to generate a single SVG file of my animations.

the other option is to export your asssets from AnCC to SVG, open in Illustrator, save as AI, import into After Effects, convert layers to outlines, animate the entire timeline over again in AE and export usig the BodyMovin plugin. It's too many hoops to go through in this day and age but it's all we got!

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines