• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animates - Problem with gif-Export

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started my experiences with animates, so I'm an absolute beginner.

I tried to make a short film which show's a crawling toddler. The moves of the legs and arms are in a lower layer - according to some tutorials...

If I run the test it works perfectly, but if I export it as gif, the moving legs and arms are gone. 

Also the conversion from swf-file to gif failes.

Please help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from "Get Started" to "Adobe Animate" where you are more likely to get a better response.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

I suspect that you have used Movie Clips and they only show the first frame when exporting to GIF. 

If this is so, click on each of those Movie Clips and then from the Properties Panel change its type to Graphic. These Graphic Symbol instances have to be set to Loop.

You also need to have as many frames on your Main Timeline as you want to export.

For non-interactive animation you only use Movie Clips if you can name a good reason. Otherwise all your symbols should be Graphic.

Hope this helps!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Great, problem is solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines