Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animating masks scale via script.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Since all masks in animate are discarted and recreated upon publishing, the anchor point is suposed to be in the center of an mask. But when i try to offset the center by adding or decreasing half of its height/width, the mask still does not scale from top. It still moves a bit as if the anchor point is still somwhere near center. How do we change that? 

Changing Regx amd regy does some random things to position. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use the transform tool to change to registration/pivot point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks for reply.

Like i pointed before, the transform tool and registration point does nothing. The mask always scales from center upon publishing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if changing the reg/pivot point does nothing to an object's scaling you're doing something wrong.  what you're doing wrong, i don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines