Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animation layer not visible

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

In Animate CC HTML Canvas Im using video component placed it on the bottom layer an mp4 in the components video application." but the above animation layers not visible please help me. how to solve the issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

As far as I know, videos are loaded on the top of the whole composition (CANVAS) even if they are in a movie clip.

However if you wanted to see it on a click event you could use CSS to hide it and show it. It will still be on the top of everything.
Example:

on load in first frame - I load the video with 0 width and height - then on click even I change to the real size.

setTimeout(function () {
	$("#myVideo").css({
		"height": 0,
		"widht":0
	});
}, 10);

then on a click event you woul

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the video in a symbol or directly on the stage? I believe videos load on the top layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Video Components i placed Mp4 video, not symbol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, videos are loaded on the top of the whole composition (CANVAS) even if they are in a movie clip.

However if you wanted to see it on a click event you could use CSS to hide it and show it. It will still be on the top of everything.
Example:

on load in first frame - I load the video with 0 width and height - then on click even I change to the real size.

setTimeout(function () {
	$("#myVideo").css({
		"height": 0,
		"widht":0
	});
}, 10);

then on a click event you would have

this.btn.addEventListener("click", fl_MouseClickHandler.bind(this));

function fl_MouseClickHandler(){
	$("#myVideo").css({
		"height": 328,
		"widht":476
	});
}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One option is to put a PNG as an image component on top of the video component. You can resize, rotate, even animate the video, and use transparency in the PNG to control where the video appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines