Highlighted

Animation preview functionality breaks code

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Does anyone have a suggestion why Animate cc places a random number behind .js file in the published html, while previewing the animation (via ctrl+Enter). Is this unavoidable when trying to refresh/update the browser?  When publishing for google display ads, this shows up as an error. I know, a disciplined person would always push "publish" before sending files off to google but when you have "and then some" number banners to make this becomes a major annoyance and a time waste as some usually slip trough. Has anyone seen this as a problem? Quick rummage through this forum did not yield any results for me .

Silver

Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 5.13.09 PM.png

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animation preview functionality breaks code

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Does anyone have a suggestion why Animate cc places a random number behind .js file in the published html, while previewing the animation (via ctrl+Enter). Is this unavoidable when trying to refresh/update the browser?  When publishing for google display ads, this shows up as an error. I know, a disciplined person would always push "publish" before sending files off to google but when you have "and then some" number banners to make this becomes a major annoyance and a time waste as some usually slip trough. Has anyone seen this as a problem? Quick rummage through this forum did not yield any results for me .

Silver

Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 5.13.09 PM.png

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2019 0

Have something to add?