• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

animation video's color turns from red to pink after exportation.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, im new user, thak you for any help already. I watched some videos on post-processing of my animation for a proper upload to youtube. but it seems i do something wrong. my problem is:

-real video is like above, red backround. after exporting and changing format with swivel it is this:

( what i did:

could you please tell what i should exactly do at the time lapse between ♪when i'm done with animation in animate and ♪ animation ready to upload youtube.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

wov. i got he issue fixed while thinking about exactle where the problem occurs. ths issue is derived from gom player. when i opened the file with .vlc it was the same as in the animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use adobe media encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 10.34.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-13 at 10.34.55 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you i did as you instructed, but the result is the same. colors are good when i test in browser or in the animate itself but the mp4. files and .mov's color are changed again. where do i make mistake?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

wov. i got he issue fixed while thinking about exactle where the problem occurs. ths issue is derived from gom player. when i opened the file with .vlc it was the same as in the animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines