• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applications/Adobe Animate CC 2019/Air 32.0.0.116/lib/aot/bin/compile-abc/compile-abc-64"

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i hope some one can help me.

i can't compile a SWF to an IPA, because i have a corrupted file:Applications/Adobe Animate CC 2019/Air 32.0.0.116 /lib/aot/bin/compile-abc/compile-abc-64".

What can i do to repair this.

I hope for an answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

you're welcome.

i just got an email from harman.

Adobe Support <Adobe.Support@harman.com>

Thu 7/18/2019 8:17 AM

• Adobe Support

Hi everyone

I thought it was worth sending out another email as we’ve had a significant number of people register recently via our web form as well as via direct email: apologies that we’re not able to respond to all individual queries, but hopefully the below will give some better information. As ever, if you want to be removed from this email list, please just reply and tell

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

download and install the latest air from adobe (Adobe - Adobe AIR ) or, for the very latest, install air from harman (using their contact us form, Harman - Adobe Partnership - HARMAN )

after downloading and unpacking the sdk, install into animate by clicking help>manage air sdk and navigate to the directory where you unpacked the downloaded archive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tnx Kglad voor the reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

i just got an email from harman.

Adobe Support <Adobe.Support@harman.com>

Thu 7/18/2019 8:17 AM

• Adobe Support

Hi everyone

I thought it was worth sending out another email as we’ve had a significant number of people register recently via our web form as well as via direct email: apologies that we’re not able to respond to all individual queries, but hopefully the below will give some better information. As ever, if you want to be removed from this email list, please just reply and tell us so..

The first thing to note is that for those of you with applications on the Play Store, these do not need to be updated for the 64-bit requirement until 1stAugust 2020. See Google’s updated blog post (the link is in the below email trail): we had expected them to announce this more widely but it seems that they are still prompting people to update their apps! Obviously you are welcome to update to our version of the AIR SDK that does support 64-bit, but we are expecting the uptake of this to be a little slower than originally expected..

I’ve just found out that our website is still a little way off as we need to go through a number of stages (including getting extra permissions for certain trademark usages, plus reviews by our own marketing and IT security teams) which means we will likely send out another beta update via the email system. We appreciate your patience on this slightly slow (and very labour-intensive) way of communicating..

There are a few other changes that we’re having to make which has pushed back the main release of the AIR SDK, one of these is to pull in the latest updates from Adobe’s version of AIR 32 where they had continued to update the a/v pipeline and we now need to integrate their changes into our codebase. Another item we’re currently looking at is to generate a single APK that contains both ARMv7 and ARMv8 binaries (and potentially x86 if anyone deploys that!) – a fair number of people have asked for that, and it would also eliminate a huge number of queries about how to switch the architecture versions particularly with Animate where there is no UI option for this yet.

Some people have also asked what a “seat” is, in terms of the pricing/subscription. This basically means an installation of the AIR SDK where you are using this for packaging and deploying AIR applications. If you’re creating APK files then there’s no fee involved, but if you’re packaging an Android application (with 33.0) then either you would be on the ‘free tier’ (and the application will then display a splash screen for a short time as it starts) or you need to have a subscription with us. Later releases will roll this out onto the other platforms too, but it would still be a single fee per installation of the SDK (i.e. it’s not a fee per platform). To manage this, we’ll be adding something similar to the Creative Cloud subscription approach, where we need to have the SDK tools contact our servers periodically to check that the subscription is still valid. If you cease your subscription then it won’t stop working at all, but it would just assume that you’re on the ‘free tier’.

There have been some very interesting thoughts and submissions into our support email list, about the future of AIR and where we could take this. We are hoping that we’ll be able to support a lot of these topics but also will ensure that some of the bugs and minor updates that people have been asking for are addressed.

many thanks

Andrew and team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines