• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arabic disconnected letters.... AIR for Android

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG!! Is there any solution for this ?!! it is working when selecting use device fonts for an input text field on PC but it is typing disconnected Arabic letters on Android!!

even if i did embed fonts it is only changing the font style/shape and writes Arabic letters as English Disconnected form letters.

Did Adobe even thought about fixing this problem (RTL languages) and especially the Arabic connected letters form, Everything is good at PC but not for Android and IOS we really need help here.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

​Animate 2017.0.1

​build number : 16.0.1.119

​i'm using windows 7 english us, the problem is with Android and IOS that we can't type Arabic letters correctly.

​

I wonder that i'm not the only person to ask this question or report this bug to Adobe, Thousands of similar questions asked everywhere so why Adobe didn't fix this since releasing flash CC and now we are on Animate CC after many updates and still having that bug.

​Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Marry,

We deffinately have a bug logged actively for this issue and are working on its fix.

Please send the below information so I can update the bug with latest comments and it will get notified to our development team.

Adobe email

Company/Institution

Product Version

Build Version

Product language

Operating System

Browser

*Please share the information with me in a private message. For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​Animate 2017.0.1

​build number : 16.0.1.119

​i'm using windows 7 english us, the problem is with Android and IOS that we can't type Arabic letters correctly.

​

I wonder that i'm not the only person to ask this question or report this bug to Adobe, Thousands of similar questions asked everywhere so why Adobe didn't fix this since releasing flash CC and now we are on Animate CC after many updates and still having that bug.

​Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your concern Marry, and have notified our development team regarding this bug.

I will update you with what information being shared by them.

Appreciate your patience.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, it has been a couple of years, and a few builds and this is not even fixed yet??? I still have this issue. Animate CC 2018 

18.0.2 (build 126)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines