• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arabic numbers in the program in Animate (HTML5canvas)

Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to Install Arabic Text in the Program

Such as a Font Abode Arabic ??

2019-01-06_10-06-41.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Advocate , Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Hi تقنية المعلومات

The font you tried in your FLA is Kristen itc Regular, a font with no Arabic glyphs at all. That can't work.

You need to use a font with Arabic glyphs and then use Unicodes to convert western number glyphs to arabic ones. I made a little example file how that can be done with random numbers between 0 - 99.

Dropbox - amiri.zip

I used the Amiri Font as a web font from Google Fonts. It's all integrated in the file above. Because I'm no expert on Arabic I might have made a mistake. Y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Have a nice day

there is a script can you use to solve the problem of arabic letters and numbers inside the adobe animate ad.PNG

the script available at sourceforge.net

https://sourceforge.net/projects/arabic-letters/

you can view the steps for using script at youtube:

https://youtu.be/qrXj5hLTBtA 

I hope it will help you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any valid font installed on your computer can be used in animate.

but for right-to-left text i found it much easier to handle by editing the js file in a text editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi تقنية المعلومات

I don't speak, write or know anything specific really about Arabic (script) - but I guess you could use Dynamic Text in combination with Web Fonts. In Google Fonts there's i.e. a font called Amiri which holds latin and arabic letters and numbers. Within the character table of this font I've spotted those arabic numbers you are after.

If you need info about Using Google fonts in HTML5 Canvas documents, go there.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try the font

The attempt did not succeed

animate_cc_html5_canvas_shorten_code33.fla - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi تقنية المعلومات

The font you tried in your FLA is Kristen itc Regular, a font with no Arabic glyphs at all. That can't work.

You need to use a font with Arabic glyphs and then use Unicodes to convert western number glyphs to arabic ones. I made a little example file how that can be done with random numbers between 0 - 99.

Dropbox - amiri.zip

I used the Amiri Font as a web font from Google Fonts. It's all integrated in the file above. Because I'm no expert on Arabic I might have made a mistake. You need to check the translation array called var arabicodes in my javascript with the help of this FontTable-Amiri.pdf. The unicodes are constructed from those small hexadecimal numbers underneath the Arabic glyph. So the number 5 in Arabic is unicode \u06F5. (The Arabic unicodes start on page 7 with \u0600).

In any case, it is possible to display Arabic numbers and letters as well in Animate with the help of Javascript.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome and good luck.

And I've learned something new myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more

it is possible that the FLA-file from my package doesn't contain the Amiri Webfont. It might only work on the author's computer, hence mine. In that case you need to add the Font by yourself as the manual Using Google fonts in Animate CC explains.

However - the included published HTML/Javascript files will show the Arabic digits.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are Arabic numerals: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

It looks like what you want are Eastern Arabic numerals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program does not support Arabic language numbers.

Can you help me.

Thanks

The same file attachment

animate_cc_html5_canvas_shorten_code33.fla - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a nice day

there is a script can you use to solve the problem of arabic letters and numbers inside the adobe animate ad.PNG

the script available at sourceforge.net

https://sourceforge.net/projects/arabic-letters/

you can view the steps for using script at youtube:

https://youtu.be/qrXj5hLTBtA 

I hope it will help you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks

The experiment was successful ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines