Highlighted

AS3 Full Screen Stage with Video

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm updating this post as I haven't had any replies yet and hopefully, this makes my problem clearer. I've uploaded two images that show my stage design with the video and what happens when stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN; is used.

First is what I want to show fullscreen. Second shows how the video element is the only part that shows fullscreen?!

Hoping someone is able to help

Thanks, Jason

stage.jpg

fullscreen.jpg

Original Post

I have an AS3 file with video added into the design. The video plays automatically then a keypress progresses to other frames in the sequence.

I am using stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN; to display the stage full screen. When I'm testing in Flash Player Projector the video is displayed full screen, not the stage!?

Is there some Actionscript I can add to ignore the video and leave it the size it is and just scale the stage fullscreen?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AS3 Full Screen Stage with Video

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm updating this post as I haven't had any replies yet and hopefully, this makes my problem clearer. I've uploaded two images that show my stage design with the video and what happens when stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN; is used.

First is what I want to show fullscreen. Second shows how the video element is the only part that shows fullscreen?!

Hoping someone is able to help

Thanks, Jason

stage.jpg

fullscreen.jpg

Original Post

I have an AS3 file with video added into the design. The video plays automatically then a keypress progresses to other frames in the sequence.

I am using stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN; to display the stage full screen. When I'm testing in Flash Player Projector the video is displayed full screen, not the stage!?

Is there some Actionscript I can add to ignore the video and leave it the size it is and just scale the stage fullscreen?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?