• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Asset warp tool

Participant ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, whenever I apply warp points to an object, I'm automatically getting keyframes added.  Do I have to convert the object to a symbol first?  Also, can I warp the object and use that warped sequence as a mask?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, you should be applying the warp to a bitmap or shape.  

and your warped bitmap won't mask the way you want (and reveal a warped object).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The object I'm trying to warp is a shape.  Should I make it a symbol first?  I'm trying to follow the steps in the Asset Warping tutorial video.   However, I keep getting keyframes added automatically when I apply the Asset Warping tool...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can't use the warp tool on an object.  it should work on a shape without adding frames (key or otherwise).

after creating your shape are you doing anything other than clicking the warp tool and then click and/or dragging over your shape?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click the warp tool and I get a whole bunch of frames added..  That's the problem.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you open animate and click the warp tool and keyframes are added?

if so, reset your preferences

flash: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

or remove

Win: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC \ and
C\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\\

Mac:

/Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe// and
/Users//Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate//

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines