Highlighted

Asset Wrap Tool Tween Issue

New Here ,
May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone

I have finally decided to try the asset wrap tool and I'm encountering a weird issue.

I'm trying to do a walk cycle, were the hands and legs are shapes being wrapped, while the other parts are symbols.

All works great until I try to copy the first keyframes to the last keyframes to complete the cycle.

What happens then is that the legs shapes (and only the legs) loose their tween. The hands, which are exactly the same shape with the same pins, are being tweened just fine.

I attached a photo to show the problem.

If I just create a regular keyframe and move the pins there is no problem - only if I copy from frame 1.

I'm using the latest update of Animate

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Oded

AnimateProblem.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

paste into a different layer.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Asset Wrap Tool Tween Issue

New Here ,
May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone

I have finally decided to try the asset wrap tool and I'm encountering a weird issue.

I'm trying to do a walk cycle, were the hands and legs are shapes being wrapped, while the other parts are symbols.

All works great until I try to copy the first keyframes to the last keyframes to complete the cycle.

What happens then is that the legs shapes (and only the legs) loose their tween. The hands, which are exactly the same shape with the same pins, are being tweened just fine.

I attached a photo to show the problem.

If I just create a regular keyframe and move the pins there is no problem - only if I copy from frame 1.

I'm using the latest update of Animate

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Oded

AnimateProblem.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2019 1
New Here ,
May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! This worked!!!

But still - weird bug that needs to be fixed...

Oded

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2019 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2019 0