• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio crackling on export

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my ~60 minute Animate file I have an issue with two sounds (out of around 500). Both sounds that have the issue are high pitched (train wheels screeching + a woman screaming).

I have tried:

• Importing as a WAV (of various types, eg: stereo, mono, 44/48hz), MP3, AIF
  • Exporting as an MP3, RAW, Speech etc (I've tried all export settings) (I am also 'overriding' sound settings)
  • Editing the audio outside of Animate to significantly reduce the volume

Nothing works. It just crackles and sounds awful.

The sounds don't have an issue playing outside of Animate. They don't have a problem playing inside of animate (scrubbing the timeline). It only occurs when I export it as a SWF/MOV.

Please help, it's driving me insane.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Hi mate,

Make sure your sources are 16-bit 44kHz.

If RAW doesn't work, try highest MP3 setting - that will likely create other problems (timing offset) but may sound ok.

If you have CS6, export WAV out of Flash and combine the video in Premiere.

As I have stated multiple times on this forum, the only method to flawlessly render full quality video with audio out of Flanimate is to export PNG sequence and uncompressed audio separately and combine in a video editing program.

Unfortunately the last Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mate,

Make sure your sources are 16-bit 44kHz.

If RAW doesn't work, try highest MP3 setting - that will likely create other problems (timing offset) but may sound ok.

If you have CS6, export WAV out of Flash and combine the video in Premiere.

As I have stated multiple times on this forum, the only method to flawlessly render full quality video with audio out of Flanimate is to export PNG sequence and uncompressed audio separately and combine in a video editing program.

Unfortunately the last Flash which exports WAV is CS6 on Windows as far as I know.

Best

NT

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines