Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio does not sync with movement as a swf file

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello experts,

I am using Animate to create a jaw drop animation. In Animate when it is played back it works correctly.  When I export the fla as a SWF the audio does not sync. Does anyone have a solution? Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

In addition to setting the sound to Stream advise, may I ask if your animation(s) are inside of Movie Clip symbols? If so, set the instances of these symbols to Graphic behavior. Do this by clicking once on them on the stage and in properties panel use the drop-down menu to change their behavior to Graphic. Graphic symbols are in sync with the timeline and all other timelines and this will include stream sounds which become embedded in the timeline it is in. Movie Clips are not in sync with othe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set the Sound Sync on the timeline audio to Stream instead of Event.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick responce and your suggestion. I did change it to stream and resaved it. Then I exported it as a movie but still the audio did not sync with the movement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any chance that you synced the movement based on testing with Event sound? It's highly likely to be wrong. With Stream sound you can scrub the timeline and hear just that chunk of sound. You should check to see if it is in sync with Stream sound.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to setting the sound to Stream advise, may I ask if your animation(s) are inside of Movie Clip symbols? If so, set the instances of these symbols to Graphic behavior. Do this by clicking once on them on the stage and in properties panel use the drop-down menu to change their behavior to Graphic. Graphic symbols are in sync with the timeline and all other timelines and this will include stream sounds which become embedded in the timeline it is in. Movie Clips are not in sync with other timelines.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How about adjusting the value of Frame rate from 24.00 into 21.50 in Document Settings(Ctrl+J)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines