Highlighted

audio in adobe animate not working

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i play the audio from the start frame (frame 0) i can hear the audio, but when i am scrubing through my timeline i cannot. also if i press start from anywhere in timeline that is not the start the audio doesn't play. I am fairly new to adobe animate so i could be doing sometjing wrong. i am in action script 3.0 and used audacity to change te sample rate of audio so i could import (dont know if that helps). I am on a MacBook air. Can someone please help me

You need to set the audio's 'Sync' to 'Stream' in Properties.

TOPICS
Error, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

audio in adobe animate not working

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i play the audio from the start frame (frame 0) i can hear the audio, but when i am scrubing through my timeline i cannot. also if i press start from anywhere in timeline that is not the start the audio doesn't play. I am fairly new to adobe animate so i could be doing sometjing wrong. i am in action script 3.0 and used audacity to change te sample rate of audio so i could import (dont know if that helps). I am on a MacBook air. Can someone please help me

TOPICS
Error, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2019 0
Participant ,
Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2019 2
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks that worked

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2019 0