Highlighted

Audio only plays on first frame

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After importing an audio file to the timeline in an Animate project and extending it, the audio only plays when I start on the first frame, not when I play the video from any other point. How can I fix this?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

set your video's sync property (in the properties panel with frame 1 selected) to stream, not event.

TOPICS
Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio only plays on first frame

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After importing an audio file to the timeline in an Animate project and extending it, the audio only plays when I start on the first frame, not when I play the video from any other point. How can I fix this?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

set your video's sync property (in the properties panel with frame 1 selected) to stream, not event.

TOPICS
Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 05, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2020 3
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First: Even with that info, still took some time to locate.

Second: But seriously, thank goodness someone else had this issue and asked and someone else answered it! Saved me lots of time. Thank you both

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 0