Highlighted

Audio Troubles

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I watched a tutorial about how to import audio into my animation. When I do this, it's supposed to supposedly show up in my library. However, it doesn't. When I try to import it again it asks me if i'd like to replace the already existing file. From this, I know that I imported it I just can't find it. Suggestions on where to look?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio Troubles

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I watched a tutorial about how to import audio into my animation. When I do this, it's supposed to supposedly show up in my library. However, it doesn't. When I try to import it again it asks me if i'd like to replace the already existing file. From this, I know that I imported it I just can't find it. Suggestions on where to look?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2018 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you see no error message after importing, attach a screenshot of your library.  if your library is too large to show all the symbols in one sceenshot, attach a screenshot of the the import dialog, that indicates the file name that you're importing, and a screenshot of your library after entering the file name in the library's search field.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2018 0