• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Lip Sync Issue

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with the lip syncing. Basically, when it comes to setting up the visemes, I have all 12 of them done. The issue is that when I select the lip sync tab, the only viseme available is the one that is currently selected. For example, if I'm currently on Frame 1 and I go through all that, I can only see Frame 1 as a viseme. Not Frames 2-12. So what should I do? I've already upgraded Animate and I'm still having the same issue. 

TOPICS
ActionScript , Error , How to , Missing feature , Other , Performance , Product issue , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been having the same issue. I have watched all kinds of tutorials and have spent over 20 hours on this. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. So frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines