• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto save file locations

Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if I come off as fustrated. But I'm mostly annoyed at myself. I was working on a graphic and had spent a full hour on it, then I needed to redraw the image from an opposing angle. Long story short, I finish the task, and come to realize that I didn't create a new graphic. Now I have to remake the old one. So I'm upset with myself, and attempt to undo, unfortunetly that chance was long gone, and now Im stuff with the original image half done, and the 2nd image completly gone. 

I'm pissed, but I had autosave on, and I know that if I don't quit the application, it should have saved, right? Is it possible for me to pull up an older save? If so, where can I find it?

I checked the Animate folder in %appdata% but I dont see a single save file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

open animate and start a test fla.  don't save. wait your auto-recovery time. open task manager/activity monitor and force animate to quit.  reopen animate.  if auto-recovery is enabled animate should offer to recover the test fla.  note the directory of the test fla and check it for your problematic fla.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines