The Adobe Animate update for MAX (21.0) is now live! New features include:
- Assets panel: Use Assets panel to create cool animations with preloaded assets and customize them.
- Share on Youtube: Share your animations on YouTube channel within Animate.
- Quick Publish: Publish your animation to video, animated GIF, or HTML5 canvas formats, seamlessly.
- Timeline and Symbol enhancements: Customize your timeline tools and explore the new symbol options to make the most out of it.
- Advanced Rigging (beta): Character rigging is made easier with auto and manual mapping.
For more info, see this article.
We have received several reports where some individuals in the community are posing as Adobe Employees. These individuals are falsely representing who they are to gain your trust, and possibly access to your computer or personal information by offering to help troubleshoot issues.
Here are 3 Easy ways you can identify Adobe Staff:
➊ All Adobe Staff have a RED ADOBE BADGE below their profile picture and an Adobe logo after their username. This staff badge is visible on Adobe Staff profile pages, original posts and reply threads.
➋ Genuine Adobe emails are always email@example.com
➌ Adobe Staff will never ask you to share your passwords or sensitive information in the Adobe Community. Adobe employees will always direct you to communicate through an official Adobe channel to set up support sessions.
Report abuse or suspicious behavior to: firstname.lastname@example.org