The latest update of Adobe Animate 21.0.2 is now available for you to download and install. This release adds support for Mac OS Big Sur and contains important bug fixes.
Adobe Animate 21.0.1 is now available for download through your CC desktop application. Fixes in this update include:
- [macOS] Application crashes on launch if one or more corrupted font is installed on the system.
- Arrow keys to nudge the selection do not function as intended when in Edit Multiple Frames mode.
- Keyboard shortcut to increase or decrease classic brush size does not update it live.
- Dragging frames across layer folders does not work in Timeline panel.
- Copy pasting objects, frames, and layers take long time in complex projects.
- Animate crashes on using envelope transformation multiple times on a drawing object.
- Bitmap warped object disappear upon reopening the file if it is part of a classic tween span.
For more info, see https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/fixed-issues.html
We have received several reports where some individuals in the community are posing as Adobe Employees. These individuals are falsely representing who they are to gain your trust, and possibly access to your computer or personal information by offering to help troubleshoot issues.
Here are 3 Easy ways you can identify Adobe Staff:
➊ All Adobe Staff have a RED ADOBE BADGE below their profile picture and an Adobe logo after their username. This staff badge is visible on Adobe Staff profile pages, original posts and reply threads.
➋ Genuine Adobe emails are always firstname.lastname@example.org
➌ Adobe Staff will never ask you to share your passwords or sensitive information in the Adobe Community. Adobe employees will always direct you to communicate through an official Adobe channel to set up support sessions.
Report abuse or suspicious behavior to: email@example.com