• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beginner Help

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am trying to animate a person walking (Right to left). I have drawn up the body parts in .ai and brought them in and converted to symbols which I've named according to the skeleton mapping function (Heel_R etc). I've also moved the anchor points so they hinge as they should. Each part is on a layer and the layers are connected logically with the parent being the torso. I can map the skeleton but as soon as I apply it my body parts are being flung to the far corners of the screen and I can't create a looped animation that makes any sense.

Help?!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Même problème, impossible d'utiliser la fonction, peut être parce que elle est en Béta !!

Mg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the wonderful world of Animate.
In full disclosure, the Bone tool does lots of weird things like this that, imo, render it somewhat useless. But the good news is, you may benefit greatly using the Layer Parenting feature instead of Bones. There's a source file you can open from the Start Screen (look for the tall skinny boy walk cycle). If you find that and open it, you can see how it was built and animated. You can save as with a new name and replace the symbols with your own art if they are designed similarly.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci pour ta réponse...

Donc attendre que la fonction ne soit plus en Béta !!!

Bonne soirée

MG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines