Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best way to animate a loop

Participant ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Bit of a novice (understandment).  I'm trying to figure out the simplest and cleanest way to animate a moving loop.  I want an object to tumble/rotate and travel from left to right at the same time (that's pretty easy) - I want it to loop so that when it reaches the right end it "starts" again from the left - always keeping the pipe full.

1. I have a pipe made up of a front and back PNG files

2. I want Particles to tumble (rotate) as they flow from the left to the right end of the pipe

3. I want the pipeline full of particles (different) sizes to tumble/rotate left to right

4. I want this action to continue as long as the animation last

TOPICS
Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so... which part of all that do you not know how to do? You said you already know how to make a symbol rotate and move across the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know how to make the cell tumble across the pipe line, what I'm trying to understand is there a way to fill the pipeline with these cells, and as they reach the right side have them automatically they return to the left side and then start across again.  

What I'm trying to accomplice is to have the pipeline always full of cells that a perpetually tumbling across the pipe --- and the left side of the pipe never empties out.  Gosh I hope that is clear.  🙂

[video]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphics and movieclips automatically loop, so that should be happening already.

To fill the pipe, just copy more instances of your cell animation onto the stage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll do some checking, because that is not happening for me.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines