Highlighted

Bom dia good morning

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Como não exibir um arquivo swf em uma pagina html pra celulares e ipads, substituindo por uma imagem, How i can not to show swf in the html document to cell phone and ipad devices, showing a image in the same place

evaristoe17273259  wrote

Como não exibir um arquivo swf em uma pagina html pra celulares e ipads, substituindo por uma imagem, How i can not to show swf in the html document to cell phone and ipad devices, showing a image in the same place

"How not to display a SWF file in an HTML page for mobile phones and ipads, replacing it with an image, How I can not to show SWF in the HTML document to cell phone and ipad devices, showing a image in the same place"

It will not display on most mobile phones and tablets (iPads) because it's not capable of running there. But I think you get an ugly "Get Adobe Flash Player" button instead, which doesn't help at all.

What you can do, is to include some smart browser sniffing to detect the device on which the browser runs. I am using UA Parser from Feisalman . It's a bit of a learning effort but you can detect for example device.type and it gives you either console, mobile, tablet, smarttv, wearable, embedded. Knowing that you can serve with a little Javascript an image instead of the SWF.

This is the link GitHub - faisalman/ua-parser-js: UAParser.js - JavaScript library to identify browser, engine, OS, CPU, and device type/…

Klaus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bom dia good morning

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

evaristoe17273259  wrote

"How not to display a SWF file in an HTML page for mobile phones and ipads, replacing it with an image, How I can not to show SWF in the HTML document to cell phone and ipad devices, showing a image in the same place"

It will not display on most mobile phones and tablets (iPads) because it's not capable of running there. But I think you get an ugly "Get Adobe Flash Player" button instead, which doesn't help at all.

What you can do, is to include some smart browser sniffing to detect the device on which the browser runs. I am using UA Parser from Feisalman . It's a bit of a learning effort but you can detect for example device.type and it gives you either console, mobile, tablet, smarttv, wearable, embedded. Knowing that you can serve with a little Javascript an image instead of the SWF.

This is the link GitHub - faisalman/ua-parser-js: UAParser.js - JavaScript library to identify browser, engine, OS, CPU, and device type/…

Klaus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to add a poster image in your html file.

See this here:

https://tubularinsights.com/html-5-tutorial-video-fallback/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2019 1
Advocate ,
Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

evaristoe17273259  wrote

This is the link GitHub - faisalman/ua-parser-js: UAParser.js - JavaScript library to identify browser, engine, OS, C...

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2019 1