• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BOSTO compatibility with Animate?

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have Adobe Animate, but I want to buy a drawing tablet monitor to get more serious with it. I've looked at a few options, and since I'm on a budget I figured I'd go for a BOSTO 16HD.

My question now is, do anyone know, if it's compatible with Animate? I know it's compatible with other Adobe programs but I'm not sure about this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

There was this thread earlier: https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/bosto-tablet/m-p/11093930?page=1#M203704

You can see one of the devs responding there.

You can try to get in touch with the user to ask them whether they actually got it to work.

That thread is a good illustration of a tendency: 75-80% of the people who come to ask questions here never return to even say 'thanks' to the people who helped them. How much better it would have been if the OP actually said: "It worked" or "I could not make it work, but I tried this and this..."

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I guess that is kind of a problem.

I saw that post, but I just wasn't sure if he used a more traditional drawing tablet or a tablet with monitor. From what it seemed, it looked like he had a more traditional one, and I'm thinking of buying one with monitor, so I just wasn't sure if his problem would be relevant for me.

I did write him a message though, so we'll see how it goes from there.

Thanks for your reply, though!

- Reaseptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines