• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bosto tablet

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I installed adobe animate ( trial version ) and I have a Bosto tablet. When I started to draw it just made a wierd line.I watched a lot of videos. But it didn't work.

This is the normal settings of bosto tablet.

adazex018_0-1588257179791.png

This is the screen mapping

adazex018_1-1588257437256.png

And this is the definited keys menu

adazex018_2-1588257478005.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting. There is a fix available for these drawing related issues in the recent update (v20.0.3) available in Creative Cloud Desktop app. After installing please follow below steps.

1. Enable Use Windows Ink option in your tablet driver settings
  2. In Animate go to Edit-->Preferences-->Edit Preferences-->Drawing-->Tablet Input--> Windows Ink(Beta) --> Press OK
  3. Open a new/created document for the changes to take place.

Note: Please be aware Windows Ink option is a beta version and if you face any stylus interaction issues over Application/Tools, switch back Tablet Input to Wintab mode in Preferences.

Let us know if you face any other issues.

Also you can also join our Animate Prerelease beta program where you will have an early access to our developmental builds, features and bug fixes. You can sign up to the program using http://adobe.ly/20AEkbJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines