Highlighted

Brush problem

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I was using the free trial and I am very satisfied with the brogtam, but i have a brush problem.
It depends on what zoom im in. When i draw something the line is off to the left a little bit. And it's happening only when i'm using a tablet.

TOPICS
ActionScript, Other, Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush problem

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I was using the free trial and I am very satisfied with the brogtam, but i have a brush problem.
It depends on what zoom im in. When i draw something the line is off to the left a little bit. And it's happening only when i'm using a tablet.

TOPICS
ActionScript, Other, Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide us with more info on the device? Most issues of this nature are usually resolved by updating to the latest graphic drivers from the manufacturer's site.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2019 0