Highlighted

Brush Strokes on Flash Animate (An)

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am in need of some assistance.  In Flash every time I draw a stroke, no matter it be a pencil, paintbrush, etc.  it instantly goes away once I lift up the mouse.  It will not stay on the screen as usual and I can't seem to figure out why.  I am thinking it must be a setting or something to do with my many layers already, as it just stopped working. 

Any help is appreciated, thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush Strokes on Flash Animate (An)

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am in need of some assistance.  In Flash every time I draw a stroke, no matter it be a pencil, paintbrush, etc.  it instantly goes away once I lift up the mouse.  It will not stay on the screen as usual and I can't seem to figure out why.  I am thinking it must be a setting or something to do with my many layers already, as it just stopped working. 

Any help is appreciated, thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you painting/drawing with a color that has transparency?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seemed to figure it out! Thank you so much.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0