Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush tool acting strange

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I've recently had this problem where my Brush tool is not making a smooth line but instead it's making these odd corners every time I draw with it. Before that I didn't have this issue because I was already using the Brush tool in the same document but it appeared like normal. Now all of a sudden it's not working right.

But whenever i open up a new document and use the Brush tool there, it appears like it normally should. I think it's something about my settings that's different but i can't seem to find anything odd in my settings.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your smoothing setting.

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 5.55.56 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did check my smoothing but setting it lower doesn't fix it at all. Before I always used it on highest setting but for some reason it's just not doing it right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most issues of this nature are resolved by updating graphic drivers. If you are on a Windows OS, can you try updating your graphic drivers by visiting the manufacturer's site?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines