• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush tool bug - vertical lines

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, I've just downloaded the Adobe Animate software, but now I'm running into a large and irritating issue. While using any brush or pencil tool on my drawing tablet, the brush stroke shoots upward in a vertical line and misplaces the mark of the brush. In order for me to draw on the canvas,  I needed to draw out of the canvas' border to create a mark.

What's stranger is that this issue only happens when using my tablet pen (Wacom One tablet & pen) and not when using my mouse. The pen and tablet works normally on programs such as Photoshop or Krita, so I can't see any reason why Animate is acting up.

Any solutions or words of advice? I'd really like to use this software, and it's a shame that I've encountered a bug from the get go.

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo I have the same problem but I don't have wacom I have (10moons T503) drawing tablet have you found any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

There is a fix available for these drawing related issues in the recent update (v20.0.5) available in Creative Cloud Desktop app. After installing please follow below steps.

1. Edit-->Preferences-->Edit Preferences-->Drawing-->Tablet Input-->Windows Ink(Beta) -->Press OK
  2. Open a new/created document for the changes to take place.

Note: Please be aware Windows Ink option is a beta version and if you face any stylus interaction issues over Application/Tools, switch back Tablet Input to Wintab mode in Preferences.

Let us know if you face any other issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines