Highlighted

Brush tool is not smooth and seems very choppy/snappy?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the video that I posted, when drawing with the brush tool, you can see that the lines and images drawn kind of "jumps" or "snaps" afterwards and is not accurate as to where I am actually drawing it. Has anyone else experienced this? I do not have this when drawing in Photoshop or Illustrator.

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to, Other, Performance, Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush tool is not smooth and seems very choppy/snappy?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the video that I posted, when drawing with the brush tool, you can see that the lines and images drawn kind of "jumps" or "snaps" afterwards and is not accurate as to where I am actually drawing it. Has anyone else experienced this? I do not have this when drawing in Photoshop or Illustrator.

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to, Other, Performance, Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just in case anyone else is experiencing this, my Windows scaling settings under "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" was set to 175%. After changing it back to 100%, drawing is smooth now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 1