• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush tool stroke starts with straight line

New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently installed animate cc and have been trying to learn the program, but whenever I try to draw a curved line, it creates a straight line at the beginning of the stroke.

I use a wacom intuos small tablet on windows 10. I have already tried updating windows and updating the wacom drivers to the most recent update as well as uninstalling and reinstalling Animate CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked with my colleagues, and they suggest you try the following:

1. Uninstall and reinstall Wacom Drivers
  2. Restart your computer
  3. Set Windows Res to 100%
  4. Restart your computer.

Let me know if that helped.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm also having this problem in 2020 and tried all the steps you listed and I still have the same problem. I use a Ugee tablet and windows. 

What do you suggest I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Y'know, I had the exact same problem but with the Huion Kamvas GT-220.

I managed to fix the issue by unchecking the box next to Enable Windows Ink in its settings.

After I unticked the box, the issue of having those annoying straight lines vanished.

I think it had something to do with a conflicting signal between the ANCC and Windows Ink software - my pen couldn't make up its mind!

Hope you managed to fix your issue - happy drawing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You! This worked for me, finally! For me with the Huion Kamvas Pro 16, it is under the pen settings inside the Huion Tablet app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines