Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Building HTML online banners / some questions

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I’m just building some html online banners with Animate - please be patient with me, I’m pretty new to this subject. It works pretty well but there are two things I’m struggeling with:

- How can I move an amimation (several layers, animated masks and tweens) to a different location on my canvas?

- Exported file sizes: When I publish as html canvas I have one picture in the images folder with 70 kb and a js-file with 94 kb (and an index with 3 kb). But everything together may not have more than 100 kb. How is it possible to reduce the file sizes?

Any help is highly appreciated - thanks in advance!

markus

PS: I’m working with a german version of Animate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right click a layer and you should see a submenu allowing (among other things) you to copy/paste it.

ctrl-click to select various layers then right click etc.

shift-click to select a span of layers then right click etc.

decreasing file size requires some trade-offs.  but generally you image dimensions should be small (it's an ad) so should take that much space and can be compressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I still didn’t get it.

What I want to do is move an element - or an entire animation - to a different place on my stage. So the position for all keyframes (not just one) should be changed.

(btw, regarding my second problem: I managed to reduce the exported file size by converting all text into png)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you want to change the timing of when an animation starts?  if so, move the frames (shift-select will select a span of frames) > click and drag to move the frames.

you want to change the x,y of where the animation appears?  this will be trickier because there's a tween span involved.  you'll probably need to remove the tween, move the objects and then re-add the tween.  with a motion tween this is going to require manual placement of objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I want to change the x,y of where the animation appears.

When I select the frames and move the object to the new position only the position of one keyframe has changed, not the position at the other keyframes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what kind of tween?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the german it’s called "klassischer Tween". So, not motion tween.

But even without any tweens only the picture of one keyframe changes position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in english, that's a classic tween and easier to manage:

select the instance(s) you want to move in each keyframe of each tween and use your arrow keys or mouse to move the instance(s).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines