Highlighted

button showing text

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I 'am new with animate and try to make buttons who shows a text. This has to be more than one in a animation (21 buttons). So when I push the button a you see a text and when you push the second a new text apears. later I have to place this animation in Captivate Who can help me.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by resdesign | Adobe Community Professional

here is an example for html5.

BUTTONS and txt.zip - Box

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

button showing text

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I 'am new with animate and try to make buttons who shows a text. This has to be more than one in a animation (21 buttons). So when I push the button a you see a text and when you push the second a new text apears. later I have to place this animation in Captivate Who can help me.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by resdesign | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 14, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AS3 or HTML5?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HTML 5

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2019 0
Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This wat I mean thank you so much.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2019 0
Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you find the sample is good for your purpose, please indicate it with marking the answer as correct. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I change the shape of the button. I try to use the code with a other button but than it does not work. If i change the shape or the color it also does not work. the button should be 62 px x 62 px smal black line and no fil but when I change it it does not work anymore. It makes me crazy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2019 0
Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The shape should not be an issue. what is important is the name of the buttons. I will make you another sample tomorrow.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2019 0
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. I made this other file for you. I presume you forgot to add a fill for the hit area and this is why your buttons do not work.

Here it is.

buttons and Text.zip - Box

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2019 0