Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons are not working in HTML Canvas in Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have few files which I need to convert into HTML and I wanted to represent this into tabs format with pagination 

For Eg if there are 5 paginations on each page there will be 8 tabs, on clicking individual tab the respective content will be shown

I have done this but the buttons are not working properly some of them does work and suddenly nothing works at all though I have used the same logic and also I have been using the same process and created multiple such files before can anyone please help with this 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open your browser's developer console while testing your html/canvas and watch for errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your reply but there is no such error, also now I am creating a simple flow where there is next and back buttons included in which after 1st page no buttons are working, which means I can switch to page 2 but if I want to go back or next buttons are not working 

I have attached one file this might help you to track the problem, please help me with this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

upload your published files to a file server and post the link to your html file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines